Cognite Product Tour 2023: Data-Driven Asset Performance Management
In the world of reliability and maintenance, facilities are constantly challenged with maximizing uptime and reducing downtime in a cost-effective way. Unfortunately, there are many challenges to this approach. Facilities often have multiple data repositories, lack data contextualization, and have critical insights locked into vendor-specific systems. As a result, work processes between fixed and non-fixed assets are disconnected, data is siloed and static, and data analysis is focused on the asset level.
Successful, data-driven asset management focuses on solving this industrial data problem. A data-driven approach to reliability extends asset life and maximizes labor productivity in a cost-effective way. In this webinar, Lewis Makin, Partner at Pinnacle, walks through a demonstration of an analysis platform that connects the data of both fixed and non-fixed assets into a system model, enabling business and reliability teams to better understand the current and future states of their facility.
Watch this webinar to learn how you can:
- Implement and scale successful asset performance management strategies across your organization
- Forecast availability and identify your top 10 contributors to downtime
- Gain better visibility into which tasks have the most significant impact on your facility to prioritize your decisions more strategically
- Review how the data of specific assets such as corrosion rates, economic risk, and health, safety, and environmental (HSE) risks impact the system
- Predict future downtimes to plan preventive maintenance to update in real time as more data is collected to drive future and more predictive analytics