This privacy statement is effective as of July 16, 2023
Privacy is important to Pinnacle. This policy describes the practices Pinnacle follows to respect the privacy of all website visitors, how we use and protect any information you give when you use this Website, and how data is used in our customer relationship management system (CRM system).
Pinnacle may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. Please check this page occasionally to ensure you agree with any changes. Your continued use of our website after we make changes is deemed to be acceptance of those changes.
Collection of information
Pinnacle is a global company, and our CRM system is used globally. The information we collect from our clients and other contacts is stored in our CRM system. Information supports client relationship management, e.g., marketing and sales. We may collect the following information:
- name, title, company
- contact information including phone number, address, and e-mail address
- current internet address (usually temporary assigned by your internet provider when you log in)
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offerings
Use of information
Pinnacle may use the collected information and share your personal data with other parties acting on our behalf in marketing services to understand your needs better and provide you with a better service offering. We may use the information to customize the Website according to your interests and provide you with the information or services you requested. We may also periodically send promotional emails or other information which you may find interesting using the email address you have provided.
When you visit www.pinnaclereliability.com, you will be asked permission to place cookies on your computer’s hard drive or mobile device. Once you agree, the file is added, and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes, and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website to tailor it to customer needs. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie does not give us access to your computer or any information about you other than the data you choose to share with us.
The emails or other communications we send, based on the personal information you provided or which we have otherwise included in our CRM system, may include web beacons, cookies, or similar technologies which allow us to know whether you open, read, or delete the message. As you click a link in a marketing email from Pinnacle, we may also use a cookie to log which pages you view and which content you download from our website.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the Website. You may change your web browser settings to disable cookies if you do not wish to receive cookies.
Cookies are small text files that websites can use to make a user’s experience more efficient.
The law states that we can store cookies on your device if they are strictly necessary for the operation of this site. For all other types of cookies, we need your permission.
This site uses different types of cookies. Some cookies are placed by third-party services that appear on our pages.
You can change or withdraw your consent from the Cookie Declaration on our website anytime.
Please state your consent ID and the date when you contact us regarding your consent.
Your consent applies to the following domains: pinnaclereliability.com
Third parties and Links to Other Websites
Some cookies Pinnacle may use come from third parties, processors, we use to implement some of the above-described services, e.g., send marketing information. Third parties may have access to the information you provided but are not allowed to use the information in any other way.
Parties with whom we may share your information include:
- Google Analytics – used to track website activity and visitor behavior. If you want to opt-out of being tracked by Google Analytics, you may use their Opt-Out Browser Add-on: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/
- Google AdWords – used for direct mail. If you want to opt-out of Google AdWords, you may use their Opt-Out Request Form: https://www.google.com/appserve/fb/forms/audmoptout/
- Crazy Egg – https://www.crazyegg.com/opt-out
- Marketo – used to enhance customer experiences, focus marketing efforts and collect information on our website forms, including name, title, company, name, job function, expertise, postal address, telephone number, email address, browser and device information (including IP address, and information collected through cookies and other similar technologies. If you want to opt-out, you may use their Opt-Out link in an email, or by unsubscribing: https://go.marketo.com/emailsubscriptioncenter.html
Children Under the Age of 13
Our website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Website. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13, we will delete that information.
Controlling Your Personal Information – Subscribe / Unsubscribe
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information at any time in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the Website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want your information to be used for direct marketing purposes.
- If you have previously agreed to Pinnacle using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com.
- If you don’t want to receive marketing related emails, you can cancel the registration via the link in the email, we will respect your request.
How Long Will Pinnacle Store My Information
You have the option to request the deletion of your information. We will store the information provided for 3 years from collection, or for as long as you continue to use the Website or engage with communications, such as opening or clicking through our emails. After the 3-year period, you will need to ask us to delete your information by confirming your consent to store and communicate with you as previously described.
You are entitled to know whether we hold information about you, and if we do, to have access to that information and require it to be corrected if it is inaccurate, or to be deleted upon request. If you want to check your information or want your information deleted from our CRM system, please send the request to firstname.lastname@example.org.